Treasurer's Office

Stop Payment (lost paycheck)

Share |

Stop Payment Request - Payroll

If you have lost a payroll check, the first step is to contact your campus payroll office and request a stop payment and reissue on the check.   The payroll department will complete the Payroll Stop Form and fax your request to the Treasurer's Office.  The process for replacing a lost payroll check takes approximately 2 weeks.

Please note that this is not an interactive web form - please contact your payroll office.

Important - If you find your original paycheck, notify your payroll office immediately.

The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.