RFP# CP13-DF-0101 Document Imaging Import and Configuration
The University of Massachusetts President's Office, University Information Technology Services is seeking a vendor to augment the staff of the Document Imaging team in:
- Loading approximately 11 files containing electronic documents into existing drawers within Perceptive Software's ImageNow product (version 6.5) using an existing script.
- The Boston and Lowell campuses should have the option to load additional files consisting of electronic documents that have recently been scanned by an outside vendor at the same rate. The decision to load these files will be made by the campus based on the quotes provided. Detail of the file loads are in section 7.
- As a separate activity, analyze existing electronic files consisting of Financial Aid documents to determine the setup requirements for a new drawer within ImageNow for the Boston campus. Define setup requirements, configure the system and, once established, load the files into ImageNow via an existing script. Workflow configuration is out of scope in this assignment.
The script used was developed by Perceptive Software and had been used to load other files. Document types contained in the file already exist. Custom properties are also associated with the documents and are handled by the script.
Key deliverables will include:
- Existing import files loaded into the appropriate campus drawer, after a load into a test system and approval of the campus to load the entire file contents into the production system.
- A newly configured drawer containing electronic documents for the Financial Aid Office on the Boston campus.
The response deadline is January 25, 2013, 2:00pm EST.
Please refer to the attached documents for details:
Answers to Questions
The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.