CSF Conference Center General Guidelines:
Conference rooms are available to University employees on a first come first served basis for internal business meetings, trainings etc. University System Office departments shall receive priority for meeting room usage. University employees may reserve the CSF conference rooms for university related meetings and cross campus collaboration at no fee.
For a nominal fee, use of the CSF Conference Center is permitted by state agencies and public institutions as schedules and space permits. University run trainings, meetings and classes for external groups will be charged a fee. Non-UMass organizations sponsored by an UMass employee or department will be charged a fee. Meetings may be scheduled in three blocks; full day, half day or two hour.
FY2014 Fee Schedule
Full day meeting - $150
Half day meeting - $75
Two hour meeting - $40
Conference Room Scheduling Procedures and Operational Details:
- UMass President's Office employees may reserve the conference rooms via outlook exchange or by emailing email@example.com.
- All others should contact Amy Thompson, Operations Manager, University of Massachusetts, at 774-455-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Requests for meeting space during off hours are considered on an individual basis.
- Administrative and AV support is an additional fee.
- Please notify the administrative services group as soon as possible about cancellations.
- There is no penalty to the client if a function is cancelled.
Meeting Start/End dates and times:
- Each room may have bookings before and after your meeting. The host is asked to start and end their meeting on time, taking into consideration any clean up that may be necessary.
- Recurring meetings may be scheduled out six months.
- Non UMass meetings may be scheduled three months in advance. Requests for meeting space outside of three months will be considered on an individual basis.
- Refreshments (excluding alcohol) may be taken into all conference rooms except the Suffolk and Barnstable Training Rooms.
- Catering services are offered through Sodexho Catering. Jerry Corey is the catering manager. Jerry can be reached at 508-856-4823 or email her at Jerralyn.Corey@sodexo.com.
- The meeting host is responsible for disposal of all paper products, leftover food etc..to the appropriate trash receptacles immediately after the event concludes.
- Tables and chairs are arranged to meet the general needs of our visitors. We cannot accommodate special setups.
Temperature and Lights:
- Room temperature requests may be made during normal business hours. Facilities staff is not available off hours to make temperature changes.
- Lights are on during normal business hours. A work order request should be sent to the administrative services team email@example.com for off hours lighting.
Tobacco Free Environment:
- This facility is non-smoking both inside and outside.
- We offer a variety of equipment. With proper notice we can offer:
- Additional Whiteboard with markers
- Easel and flip charts
- Overhead projector
Audio Visual Equipment:
- We offer a wide variety of audio visual tools and support. With proper notice we can offer:
- Audio Conference Bridging
- Video Conferencing
- LCD Projectors
- Video Playback
- Loaner Laptops
- All rooms offer network port access and wireless network connectivity